Defensive Pistol Level I – Seth Wish
This class is being offered to qualified individuals seeking to enhance their handgun skills. This training event is appropriate for beginners and intermediate skilled individuals looking to develop effective self-defense abilities. Students will have the opportunity to shoot a significant number of rounds (500) while developing speed, accuracy and situational awareness.
Students will be challenged with stress testing including par times and multiple target scenarios.
- Firearms safety
- “Run-hide-fight” mindset
- Presentations from holster
- Precision shooting under stress (Par times with shot timers)
- Accuracy drills (trigger press, sight picture and sight alignment)
- Malfunction clearance drills
- “Point shooting” and CQB concepts
- Speed and tactical reloads
- Verbal commands
On Target Training
Defensive Carbine 1,2,3