The Annual CCSSEF His & Her Glock Raffle has started. More information and Flyer here. The following rules apply:
1. A limit of 777 tickets will be allocated to this raffle; numbering 001 to 777.
2. One ticket will be provided per each $5.00 donation to CCSSEF. All tickets are non-refundable, including those where a winner’s background check fails to pass. Purchase of a raffle ticket is not a tax deductible donation.
3. Last day to obtain tickets is November 30, 2015 or when all tickets are sold out. Drawing of winning ticket will be done December 1 at 7:30 at the Clubhouse during the December Range Ops/BOD Meeting at the Cheshire County Fish & Game Clubhouse.
4. These Glocks are new, standard over the counter guns, with cerakote coating done by Highlander Arms.
5. By obtaining a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the guns won, have intention of using the guns only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the guns won. CCSSEF can provide training if needed.
6. The winning ticket number will be posted on the CCSSEF website at https://www.ccssef.org, and the winning ticket number will be posted on the bulletin board outside the Cheshire County Fish and Game Club clubhouse door at 19 Ferry Brook Road, Keene, NH 03431. To protect the winner’s identity, the winner’s name will not be posted.
7. Proceeds of the “CCSSEF HIS & HERS 2 Semi-Automatic Pistols” benefit the Indoor Range Project of the Cheshire County Shooting Sports Education Foundation (CCSSEF) Inc., a New Hampshire non-profit charitable trust organization and an IRS 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and will be used to fund the indoor range project.
8. You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States to obtain a ticket. Winners must be at least 21 years old to take possession of these handguns, and successfully pass applicable background checks.
9. This raffle is void where prohibited.
10. All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
11. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder.
12. The winning ticket holder must make gun transfers through the CCSSEF selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
13. In the event the winner needs or wishes to have the guns won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner, and arrangements must be made directly between the winner and the CCSSEF selected FFL dealer.
14. Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the guns won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of the guns won.
15. Sold ticket stubs only will be included in the drawing.
16. Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number that the winner has written on the ticket stub or on the application for a ticket obtained on the CCSSEF website (www.ccssef.org). In the event that CCSSEF is unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact CCSSEF to claim these guns.
17. Raffle tickets are not authorized by US Postal Regulation to be sold via the US Postal System. However, applications for tickets may be purchased through the mail. Persons applying for tickets through the mail will receive notification of their ticket numbers but will not receive their tickets through the mail.
18. Guns are not transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the gun.
19. ALL GUNS MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
20. Any guns not claimed will become the property of the CCSSEF.
21. CCSSEF makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with manufacturer if a problem arises.
22. CCSSEF makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
23. CCSSEF limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket obtained.