Active Duty Military, National Guard and Reserves
In recognition for service to our country, the Board of Directors of CCSSEF is extending membership to all active duty military personnel as follows:
- Eligibility: All members of the active duty military
a. Free membership (new and renewal)
- Eligibility: Reserve and National Guard (not on call-up/active duty)
a. The first year of membership is free.
b. Renewal of memberships will be discounted to the level of our senior and student rates.
In order to activate your membership, you are required to:
- Complete a new member application, in person, at the Clubhouse.
- Attend a new member Safety Orientation (approx. 1 hr) held at the CCSSEF Clubhouse every Saturday at 1000 hours.
- Provide a current military ID showing proof of military status.
- Renewal of membership will be issued at the CCSSEF Clubhouse Saturdays from 1000 to 1400 hrs for Guard and Reserves. A current active military ID is required for renewal.
Thank you for your service to our country. We hope to see you at the Foundation!
The Board of Directors,